Sunday afternoon I went out and shot photos of some bees buzzing around some flowers in my front yard.
I think that these flowers are viburnum. It was quite breezy which made it hard to focus. I got as close to the bees as I could get without spooking them. My keeper rate was probably about 10% with these photos; there were a lot of blurry ones. As usual with macros, the depth of field is razor thin.
There were some on the mountain laurel, but they really had their heads buried in the flowers and all I got was bee butts.
Just an old shrub in my front yard that I thought was dead a couple of years ago but it made a come-back.
No bees or photographers were harmed in the making of this blog.